Apr 29, 2017 at 3:13 PM

LETV_Deng

Moderator, Male

Staff Member
LETV_Deng was last seen:
Apr 29, 2017 at 3:13 PM
    1. user1704755036
      user1704755036
      Hello. I am french, sorry for my english !
      I bought the phone LEECO LE MAX 2 PRO X820
      How can I do to update it (there is no OTA ?)
      Thank you
    2. alanxh
      alanxh
      Hi, please send me the firmware 41S dated 05-27-2016 for x3-65 TV. My email is alanxh@gmail.com Thanks!
    3. catman25
      catman25
      Hi I got the usa version of the x3-55 arriving in the next t day will this come with the old firmware or the updated one? I will be using ps4 and roku 4 so thinking ahead if i need the update firmware
    4. LokeshVaddi_379
      LokeshVaddi_379
      iam lokesh from Guntur I bought this mobile from ebay pre sale my mobile is not turning on when iwas charging I suddenly switched off and not turnig on when I tried to charge I showing a red led light and not turning on please resolve this problem I tried al l steps like power plus volume and long press power button even though I was not working plese replace my device with a new one
      1. LETV_Deng
        LETV_Deng
        Mar 25, 2016
    5. YoheenaKotikawatte_534
      YoheenaKotikawatte_534
      I have a problem, that is on the top of my screen where you can se how much battery you have, there is also an ico for the sound. But on my one it shows that the sound is deactivated, and the second thing is what do i do to fix it and why cant I hear the sound when i select a ringtone or sms tone from my phone? I can watch videoklipps with sound but the deactivated icon remains it buggs me!
      1. LETV_Deng
        LETV_Deng
        Mar 18, 2016
    6. fuad87
      fuad87
      i cant find the remote control app on my letv max x900 please help me with this problem
  • About